Sometimes it is hard to find new ways to eat breakfast that you actually enjoy. Finding a breakfast food that is fast, healthy, gluten-free and delicious is so difficult! As a result, many of us just resort to frying up eggs and brewing coffee in order to get a good breakfast.
This recipe for Baked Tomato Egg Cups is one you will want to hold onto. When you try it you will realize that it is super easy and super yummy! This is a breakfast worth waking up for! Furthermore, with a little practice this can be your new go-to breakfast food! In addition, this can be made for one, or you can make enough for a week!
Therefore, if you enjoy Italian flavors and having your breakfast be completely gluten free, then this recipe is for you! Make it in minutes by following the simple directions below!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 6 Tomatoes
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 6 tsp pesto
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Slice the tops off of tomatoes, then scoop out the pulp.
- Make small nests out of tinfoil to keep the tomatoes upright, then place the tomatoes inside.
- Crack 1 egg into each tomato.
- Top the egg with parsley, Parmesan, and pesto.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes at 350°F.